Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Plans for Ki’s Theater Class

I published this straight from my WORD Document! How fun! So, Ki is doing Theater & Lightwave. (as I did not think either alone was a 2-3 hour a day class)
Theater will be on M/W/F and Light Wave will be on T/Th.

THEATER CLASS


THEATER CLASS (pg 2)



MONDAYS

1-1:45 Research/Notes

2-3:00 Writing/Designing


WEDNESDAYS

1-2:00 IMPROV at the Park

2:30-3:15 Writing/Reading


FRIDAYS

1-1:45 Research/Notes

2-2:45 Writing/Designing

3:00 Quiz

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This will be what I email to Ki. I still need to make a Break Down of what exactly do do each of the days. But this is about 80% of the planning work I think.
IMPROV WED will be at a local park and we are inviting all of our homeschool friends to join us!
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails