Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Plans for Ki’s Theater Class

I published this straight from my WORD Document! How fun! So, Ki is doing Theater & Lightwave. (as I did not think either alone was a 2-3 hour a day class)
Theater will be on M/W/F and Light Wave will be on T/Th.

THEATER CLASS


THEATER CLASS (pg 2)



MONDAYS

1-1:45 Research/Notes

2-3:00 Writing/Designing


WEDNESDAYS

1-2:00 IMPROV at the Park

2:30-3:15 Writing/Reading


FRIDAYS

1-1:45 Research/Notes

2-2:45 Writing/Designing

3:00 Quiz

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This will be what I email to Ki. I still need to make a Break Down of what exactly do do each of the days. But this is about 80% of the planning work I think.
IMPROV WED will be at a local park and we are inviting all of our homeschool friends to join us!

1 comment:

He & Me + 3 said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. It is so nice to meet new blogging friends. My kids are all involved with Theater. We love it. The oldest has been doing it for over 6 years now. It is awesome to watch them perform on the stage. I think Improv at the park sounds like a fun idea.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails