Monday, January 31, 2011

Fatal Error

Today's Crime Scene comes to you courtesy of RIMA, who sent me a CD Rom Murder Mystery ("Fatal Error" click to see) ! I printed copies, replicated the crime scene in our house, then called our CSI friends to come investigate! THANKS RIMA!!

THIS IS WHAT ADORNED THE FRONT OF MY HOUSE TODAY. The passing cars all slowed down. The lady walking her dog walked quickly. The foreign gardener who came to mow the lawn across the street didn't even seem to notice.


This the Senior CSI Detective briefing the Junior Detectives as to crime scene they were about to process and some procedures that would be needed.
(notice the totally AWESOME OUTFIT I am rockin'! I planned this baby! My CSI/Science outfit! The Crime Scene Headband, the DNA double-helix earrings, the lab coat, the rubber gloves, and the multi-color safety goggles! I went ALL out on this one!! I wonder if I qualify as SASSY CLASSY in this?)



The team of Junior detectives crossing the tape to the crime scene:


The victim, Rich Webster, top computer program designer, found dead in his Think Tank where he & his team of Computer Geniuses were working on his latest project. If you look closely, you can see the ligature marks on his neck.


Hmmmm. a glove for the right hand.



Analyzing the Evidence:


A few things required the fuming hoods for exposing latent fingerprints:


Then they read through some lab reports, the suspect profiles, and the interrogations of day 1.......

OH MY! I can't believe it....




"I can. I knew all along the rat was up to no good."



and a picture for the art fancy side ........


(it is fun to do homeschool science days!)

~If you enjoyed my blog, please Click (you can vote daily)~Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory
Survey Junkie

12 comments:

Danielle Leigh said...

I was just telling my sister yesterday how much fun it would be to live close enough to you to join in on these forensic classes! I love forensics! Keep up the great ideas and creativity! I love it.

Pebblekeeper ~ Angie said...

I have enjoyed reading about your CSI cases. Super cool!

Jennifer said...

How fun!!! I love your outfit by the way. :)

Emy said...

What a great idea to do with kids!

P.S.
Thanks for the follow. I'm now following you as well!
http://alwaysaroundboys.blogspot.com

Carol E Wyer said...

Each class is more and more fun...I want to join in ;)

e said...

Great post! Following from FMBT.
Nice to meet you :) Michelle

Amber said...

You are so funny! Your outfit is very well coordinated--headband, earrings, gloves--all the elements to be sassy classy ;)

Love the csi idea. My boys would be thrilled to do that!

Ticia said...

I love that the corpse's tongue is sticking out.

Sara Hickman designs said...

I own a preschool educational entertainment company and we have a crime scene science class as well. It looks like everyone had a blast!

www.touchofhomelearning.blogspot.com
www.thehickmanfour.blogspot.com

~The Bargain Babe from *Zucchini Summer Blog* said...

Looks like fun.

How funny that the neighbors slowed down to look! ha ha

Unknown said...

This is the coolest thing I've ever seen! I'm very intrigued by this. I'm absolutely going to keep an eye out for stuff like this! I'm really glad I found your blog!

Romanian Princess said...

Following you back from Follow me back Tuesdays! Please follow me back!

XoXo Nicole Mariana

www.romanianprincess.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails