Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Pics from Today

It has been a busy past couple of days. Bible Study, Migraine, Over-Slept, Hanging at the park, Forensic Classes, Trying to figure out how to get Gavin registered for a college class. I even did a load of laundry. Yesterday. I should have a Forensic Class Post in a day or two. Need to finish up a few things. Until then, here are some pictures from today.



[above] Ki @Waller Park


[above] Gavin. Not sure why my boys were all staring off into space today. I think they enjoyed some quiet time at the park. (amid the climbing and jumping)


[above] Connor. He did all jumping and no staring off...



[above] from a couple days ago-in the Dinitchen.


[below] the rest are from my back yard




~If you enjoyed my blog, please Click (you can vote daily)~Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

2 comments:

Meri said...

Beautiful pics! There is always one who can't sit still, isn't there? Lol

AskTracy said...

Nice pictures! Thanks for sharing. : )

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails