Saturday, January 22, 2011

Saturday Snapshots: SOOTC




These are pictures I took today and found that An Ordinary Mon is having a Saturday Snap Shot Link-Up. (CLICK HERE to join/see more)


The Following Picture of the little pale flowers was taken with my husband's new lens: 100 mm Macro





The Following Picture of the little pale flowers was taken with my husband's new lens. It's a 100mm Macro. I like how it makes things close in the back be blurry. The out-of-focus branches are on the same plant, behind where the In Focus flowers are.

The above was taken with the new lens, too.




And the above agave was taken with the new lens.

These pictures are SOOTC.
~If you enjoyed my blog, please Click (you can vote daily)~Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

2 comments:

Carol E Wyer said...

Gosh that lens is good isn't it? It picks out the detail beautifully. Even with my poor eyesight I could make out the flowers clearly. Love the photograph with the sunlight coming through the tree...very nice.
I've left a comment on your post below too...sorry to hear you've been ill...hope you aare feeling better now.
Warm wishes from yet another grey sky day here.
Carol

ali @ an ordinary mom said...

Ooh, love the macro shots! Thanks for linking up, the more the merrier!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails