Sunday, January 9, 2011

LE.N.S. Photo Challenge *WEATHER

This is for the LEarning Never Stops Photo Challenge, Weather edition (click to see other entries)


I saw a lot of snow and ice pictures linked to this challenge. Where we live it doesn't snow, but this is our rainy season. And we often get rainbows from just a misty morning or misty evening.
This rainbow was a day after a rain and it was just a light mist in the air.

We could see the complete rainbow from end to end. but my camera did not have a wide enough angle lens.


~If you enjoyed my blog, please Click (you can vote daily)~Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

8 comments:

Joy said...

Your picture is just gorgeous!! When I see rainbows, I think of God's promise to us! Just beautiful!

Pamela said...

stopped by from the LENS challenge. your rainbow is much happier than my picture of snow!

Anonymous said...

Oh beautiful! I love the rainbow!

Janet Rose said...

Absolutely beautiful! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Dorie said...

Beautiful photograph capturing the rainbow - amazingly large section of the rainbow. What a blessing to see it from end to end!

Gabby Malcuit said...

Awesome!

Kim Turnage said...

Just beautiful! Thanks for stopping by my place and introducing yourself. Love linking up with the LENS challenge!

Hen Jen said...

so very pretty, I love rainbows!

It doesn't snow where we live either, the snow shots I have were from Thanksgiving- visiting up in Washington state. Our dog absolutely loved the snow!

so glad you joined up with the challenge this week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails