Monday, September 22, 2008

SIMPLE WOMAN'S DAYBOOK




For Today... SEPTEMBER 22, 2008

Outside my Window... The Scrub Jays seem to be announcing their presence to whole city. And I see purple flowers.

I am thinking... I am very glad my husband and youngest son made it back safely! I have really missed them!

From the learning rooms... No real plans today. Just Life Learning.

I am thankful for... running water and electricity. and my Son and Husband are home!

From the kitchen...The cat is crying

I am wearing... Blue PJ pants with light blue polka-dots. a light blue tank top and a black cardigan sweater.

I am reading... Same thing as last week. Three Cups of Tea. It takes place in Pakistan, which used to be India, so a lot of things that happened to the American are just like what we experienced in India (except we didn't get lost on a icy mountain top and almost die)


I am hoping... I get my Base ID this week.

I am creating... a work area for my sewing

I am hearing... Clicks, clacks, cats and cars.

Around the house... a cuddle day with my kids.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... Unpacking Ki's bags with him. Birthday dinner and present for Ki, getting my Base ID, Homeschool PE, Elections Class, Farmers Market, school planning


No Picture today
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails