Saturday, August 9, 2008

YAY!

or "YEAH"

Brian helped me attach my baskets to my bike! I can get 3-4 bags of groceries now! I've enjoyed walking and biking places.

We have a dryer now. But I plan on hanging wet laundry often, still. But the dryer will be very handy.

My mom sent me a care package! It had something I have been wanting! Day of the Week kitchen towels!


On the not so YEAH side- the baskets I bought for the boys won't work with their bikes. But they have carrying handles, so we may find other uses for them.

1 comment:

Stacie said...

I prefer "Yay!"

I'm glad that you got your baskets! You are going to look so "crunchy" riding around with a basket on your bike. (Kristy just told me what "crunchy" meant).

Day of the week kitchen towels...sounds very Keeter-ish!

Yay on the dryer!

How do the boys feel about having baskets on their bikes?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails