Saturday, August 30, 2008

The Fruit of my garden.....

I really don't have fruit yet. Just the potential for fruit to eat. Plus the Fruit of my Labors I guess.

The neighbor's tree broke, came down on our side and broke my lemon tree. the big main branch of the 3 was knocked off and one of the remaining two is ripped.




















But Jen next door pointed out an olive tree! Didnt know we had that! Time to research growing olives!
















And I found that the tree that in the neighbors but hangs way over in our yard has Alvocados! Brian and the other neighbors said is it's our yard, we can have the alvocados.




And Jen pointed out another tree that she said looks like a lemon tree. (it smells like a lemon tree, too)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, how cool to live in a place where you can grow all those cool things in your backyard!

katjandu said...

Now I'm envious.. I would love to have avacados, olives and limes in my yard. I know you have lemons, but limes could grow as easily as lemons, right?

Thunder Ruler said...

um.. lemon unripe lemuns. no limes
havent had any of them yet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails