Sunday, August 24, 2008

One of the the 'non-organic' milk brands here is 'from cows not treated with growth hormones'

Really, that is all I want. I do not care if the milk came from a cow that ate organic corn or corn treated with whatever. I just don't want the hormones. And the Organic Milk cost SO MUCH MORE! I am fine with the 'non organic, non hormone' milk.

PS- this means the cheese/yogurt by this company is also non-hormone. another small savings. And in California, I need to save every nickel I can!

I just got back from riding my bike to the store. I love riding my bike to the store and walking to the bank. I like not needing to DRIVE everywhere.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do the same thing with eggs. They are not organic, but they are cage-free and have no hormones or antibiotics. Until I get my own chickens, which I'm hoping for in the spring....

katjandu said...

Now I like that, I wonder if I could consume that milk without reactions. Do you still have your same reactions to non-hormone dairy as you did with the other?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails