Monday, August 25, 2008

BOYS & their Jewelry

I bought some neat UV Beads(previous post). They stay white until in the sunlight (not houselight- just light with UV rays). So I thought my boys like making bracelets. Color changing bracelets are fine for boys I figured. I never thought about other accessory items.


Well, the Gavin, 15 yrs. old, made a bracelet

he braided red/white/blue for the second bracelet

Connor (13)had to make 2 matching bracelets. One for each wrist. And he keeps spinning them an they slide around and don't match up throughout the day


my son, Ki (12) Made a necklace and earrings. He is wearing them as he makes his lunch. The earrings are just like small bracelets that loop over his ears and hang down.


Before The SUN:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cool! levi likes necklaces with gemstones. like a pendant. he also has a dolphin pendant necklace. he pretends that the gemstones have powers, like kryptonite.

is connor's head cold, or has he decided he doesn't like his baldness?

katjandu said...

Very cool Gavin! I like your color scheme.

Connor's not turning the bracelets make me think of someone that bought an asymetrical necklace. *smile*

Ki I like those earrings.

Thunder Ruler said...

thanks..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails