Friday, August 29, 2008

Little Update

Just to keep all (3) of my readers current. Actually I may have more. But I have been bad about reading others' blogs. But I just found out how I can link to blogs on my homepage here, so leave me a note if I used to read you and I'll link to you here so I can easily check out your blog. Still waiting for my mom to get a blog.

Today:
*Boys just have reading/math
*Boys have an extra hour of computer
*Gavin has a slumber party here tonight for his birthday. 2 homeschool friends.
*I need to bike to the store and make a cake.
*I plan on trying out the coffee shop for school lesson planning
*Connor will be getting upper braces in October
*Gavin will be 15 on Sunday.
*My grass is getting green in front
*I have only used my dryer twice. Still hanging clothes outside.
*I can see mountains from my bedroom window-just barely

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to Gavin! 15, wow!

Are the mountains snow-capped?

katjandu said...

http://katjandu.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I don't even remember my blog here, but I should start it up again!

Shaun/Coasters from Myspace

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Gavin! From the Petit's ... :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails