Tuesday, August 19, 2008

thinkings

I need to finish planning Connor's school. He actually likes to be told every little thing to do- he just likes to have the whole weeks' worth of it told to him on Monday.

I need to go through and tell him exactly what problems on which pages for each session for a few things still.

Everything is off balance this week with Brian gone and the boys have play rehearsal every day on Base. I have a couple appointments this week and a few phone calls to make.

Gavin's birthday is quickly approaching. I need to figure out what to do for that. i don't have too plan anything for Ki's birthday this year though since Brian is taking him to Ohio over his birthday.

I need to find a quiet little cafe with Internet connection. I think and plan better out of the house away from the distractions,.


I need to find a place or group of people that does a Board Game Night. I may have to start my own Game Club.

2 comments:

Stacie said...

Levi likes to be told every little thing to do. I worry about it a lot, wondering why he's not learning to be more independent. Wondering if it's a character flaw or if I baby him too much. Or what? Maybe I just worry too much.

I do hope you find a little Cafe. I know how much you loved your Tuesday morning planning sessions. And a bunch of gamer friends. Then you'll be set, back into your routine completely.

I hope you get through this week!

katjandu said...

I loved planning my school schedule by myself too. I would go to Cosy Mayo. I loved that place, and when they closed it, that was sad for me. I hope you find just the right place to go and plan your's too.

Where'd Brian go ?
I am making clothes for interviews, I'm at least in the mood for that now.
Hope I get a job soon..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails