Sunday, August 10, 2008

GETTING READY

Last week the boys just added www.aleks.com to their reading. And they only did their www.aleks.com M-W-F. We talked a little about what other school things we'll be doing.

TOMORROW- we start in with a little more. The plan is:
Daily Reading
Daily Math
Story of the World
Geo Mind Builders
and also this week we will fine tune our housework/houserules
And the boys will spend time looking over all the school books/texts/supplies/online links we have
They will choose notebooks.

We will discuss what kind of school schedule/plan they each want.

I think it will be a good day tomorrow.

ALSO- Tomorrow I will post a 'real' homeschool journal!

1 comment:

Stacie said...

I can't wait hear about the school plans and schedules! I have an odd interest in routines.

Tell me about story of the world. I know you used it last year too. Is it world history? A Christian perspective? What age levels?

I can't wait for your "real" homeschool journals!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails