Monday, October 13, 2008

Simple Monday




For Today... OCTOBER 6, 2008 (click the above picture to read more Simple Woman Daybook entries by other women)


Outside my Window... a bit chillier in the mornings, but still about 75-80 as the high usually. My shades are down, so I can't see out the window right now. Just some branches through the half open slits of the window behind me.


I am thinking... of looking up a Geocache for our trip to the beach today.


From the learning rooms... a slow, easy week. Reading, Math and catching up on some science.


I am thankful for... a lot. I'm having trouble narrowing it this morning. How about: "The luxury of a computer and the internet"- or 'God's blessing of things I enjoy, but don't need.'


From the kitchen... Brian is home from work and making Cinnamon Rolls for Breakfast. I plan to have earlier breakfast with the kids this week. And hopefully keep the kitchen clean this week..


I am wearing... My Upside Down People dress and a green shirt/jacket I picked up at Goodwill the other day.


I am reading... The Bible and stuff for school.


I am hoping... to enjoy the day with my husband as he is off work today.


I am creating.. a blog entry.


I am hearing... room heater, cars, drawers, keyboard clacking, occassonal bird.


Around the house... it's a little cleaner


One of my favorite things... not having to go anywhere for a whole week- but that's not happening anytime soon


A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... Getting up around 7:15 daily, earlier breakfasts, moving Gavin's laptop out of his bedroom, Beach Today, ASL and PE tomorrow, Pumpkin Farm & Gymnastics Wed, Nothing Thursday (except evening church), Elections Class and Coffee Break on Friday.



A PICTURE: Brian is taking digital pictures of old photographs. Here is Connor, Gavin, Ki- from about 12 yrs ago.



Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails