Monday, October 27, 2008

Awarded

It always amazes me when people actually find my blog interesting or insightful enough to actually mention me and give me a blog award.

MADDY has bestowed upon my blog the honor of the "blogs that teach me something" award"


So, now I get to pass it out to a few of the blogs that teach me things.

Elisheva Hannah's Ragamuffin Studies- I love reading abot the history of Jewish celbrations on her blog and she has lots of neat pictures and info about where she lives.

Stacie- All in a Day's Work- I like learning about her life homesteading. I learn about her feelings for frogs and also some good nutrition type tips (not eating frogs nor nutrition for frogs)

GardenGirl- I like reading how unschooloing her older boys goes. And I think I have learned a couple recipes here, too. it's always an inspiring blog

HipChick- I learn recipes and ideas here. I learn to stop and look at simple things and be grateful.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! ... Great award! :)

katjandu said...

That's great! Congratulations !

Ruth MacC said...

Well done!

Anonymous said...

I agree - I really enjoy reading your blog. For a several reasons, which include:

I really like your family and having the chance to have spent time with you personally

You are someone with personality traits I look up to

You do things I think I'd do or want to do

You and your kids are really NICE

You do ALOT of inspiring things

I get good ideas from you

You are a great model

Your boys actually PLAYED with Toby; many tolerate, some with say something, a few with try with true interest to interact, but only yours have ever PLAYED...

Your blog is really interesting and helpful

Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails