Thursday, March 17, 2011

Truth Is....

My Imaginary Friend, Julianna, over at SURVIVING BOYS does this entry sometimes.
Truth Is... Thursday

So, I thought I would do my own. But you should really go read hers.

after you read mine, of course

TRUTH IS.....
I like that my boys make smoke bombs in the morning.

TRUTH IS....
as much as I love that Ki and Connor are enjoying theater and Ki has found a niche; I will be glad when this play is over.

TRUTH IS...
I secretly hope to stay in California and not go back to Ohio.

TRUTH IS...
that last one isn't a secret. I think everyone knows it by now.

TRUTH IS...
I love playing games and was so glad to interrupt school today because my LOONEY LAB GAMES order arrived in the mail today!! I could play games all day every day.

TRUTH IS...
aside from family, gaming is the only plus I see going back to Ohio. And new friends. But gaming is really up there on the list.

TRUTH IS...
As much as I love homeschooling/unschooling, I'm slightly nervous about college. Hoping I did a good enough job teaching them how to learn.

TRUTH IS...
I am really bad at this 'truth is' game.



~If you enjoyed my blog, please Click (you can vote daily)~Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

4 comments:

Sara Hickman designs said...

I live in Ohio! I probably would want to stay in California too.

Stopping by from The Hickman Four and Touch of Home learning. Have a Fantastic Friday.

Juli said...

Truth is... You're not bad at this Truth is game. :)

Truth is... I'm jealous of your sunshine

Truth is... I wouldn't want to move back to Ohio either.

Truth is... it's awesome that you have a passion. :)

Truth is.. it's okay to not totally love what the kids are doing, just to love that they have found an interest.

Truth is... Hello? Smoke bombs in the morning? I think you're doing an awesome job of educating AND keeping them engaged.

Truth is... I have to stop commenting here, but only because I'm going to be late for work. :)

Gabby Malcuit said...

I've been to California a few times and like it as a place to visit, but I love Texas as a place to live!

Courtney B said...

I love this idea!!
And I'm loving your blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails