Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What I Wore for 30IN30

I decided to post a few 30IN30 outfits (fashion challenge: CLICK to read more) at the same time. Daily Posting was too time consuming and boring.

This was Friday. Or maybe Saturday. I forget. The blouse has tiny lace trim, that I have to iron.

And this is a Thrift Store Outfit.
The earrings are 'pearls' on a gold loop.



Sunday's Outfit. The Cute Blouse Brian bought me. but it still reminds me of a circus tent

I am getting use to the high heel sandals!

The earrings are little opals. I think they are a pair my dad made a long time ago.



MONDAY~ My dad called and his truck run brought him out to Ventura- which is a 1:45 drive for us. So we took the day off from school and spent th day on the beach!


I made the bracelet and have earrings to match, but couldn't find them. So I wore the sparkly drop circles. keeping with the 'circle theme'

**********
Tuesday. Chemistry Test at Panera. This shirt is so soft and comfy!!
Black Boots.


The Necklace a gift from Brian's mom. The earrings- Brian bought me in China. I love these earrings!


So, those are the outfits. A different top and different earrings every day- for 30 days.
Today I an just wearing a purple(a wine-purple) long sleeve knit top with a v-Neck. Jeans and those black sandals. And my Dice Earrings.


~If you enjoyed my blog, please Click (you can vote daily)~Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

3 comments:

Kim Turnage said...

What a FUN idea, Kimberly! Love those sparkly drop earrings....and the skirt and blouse is very Spring! Looking forward to more updates.

Juli said...

Honey, you can totally pull off looking good in a circus tent. :)

I love it actually.

And I love the pearl earings... and all that sunshine! Send some here please. -J

Gabby Malcuit said...

Thrift store finds and stuff made by dad are always special and unique!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails