Friday, April 29, 2011

This is why I need to workout more:

Ki made Bacon-Pancake-Poppers for breakfast.
Bacon dipped in Pancake Batter and fried. Like a Bacony-Breakfast Hush Puppies:

here is the link: BACON PANCAKE POPPERS

And when my son makes a wonderful breakfast, I'd be a bad mom too refuse all of it..right??

This is why I am no longer 120 pounds.

We made 'funner cake' with the extra batter.

YUM!

Ki made some with piggy bacon and some with turkey bacon.

I used those clear squeeze bottles (like they use for ketchup or mustard)- cut off more of the tip- then squeezed the thick batter out- for Squiggles.





Below: One Bacon Popper and some Squiggles:

Powder Sugar is great on the squiggles (they are basically funnel cake)

Cooking is part of Ki's "school work".

He makes breakfast 2-3 times a week and sometimes dinner or lunch or a dessert.

**I saw a question on Hip Homeschool Moms facebook today. Advice for homeschooling more than 1 child.
My advice; "teach them early on how to make their own breakfast so you can sleep in."


~If you enjoyed my blog, please Click (you can vote daily)~Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

7 comments:

Danielle Leigh said...

Those look really nummy! I want to try some!

Lisa Weidknecht said...

Hi! I am here for Hop Along Friday. I'm following you and hope you'll follow me too!

XLMIC said...

O, man... I don't usually go in for stuff like that... but since you described it all AND put pics up... now I want some! lol

Discovering the Me in Mommy said...

quite creative!

Joelle said...

Bacon pancake poppers, I am sure my hubby would love that. You got him at bacon and pancake.

Melissa @ Growing Up Geeky said...

Those look absoultely amazing! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I'm here returning the favor :)

Growing Up Geeky

Juli said...

How have I never heard of these perfect little heart attacks?

I must try these this weekend! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails