Sunday, May 1, 2011

been meanin' to....



The List Is Short this month. Not so much because I do not have a much I need to do, just because I do not have a lot that "I have been meaning to do."

  • Take the sewing machine to have some yearly maintenance done. Brian decided he needed the sewing machine to work on some stuff for Darkshore so he took it in to the shop.
  • Wash the sink- scrub the sink and the backwash area. with Bleach Cleanser.
  • Have the boys clean the front room. VERY well. dust. windows, everything.
  • Go to Starbucks by myself.
  • Take Connor to lunch at a cute little hamburger/sandwich place I saw on my bike ride
  • Exercise DAILY. That means EVERY DAY (except Sunday- God said I have to rest.)
  • Finish my Bible Study chapter for Tuesday.
  • Bring the boys to Starbucks.
  • Buy a New Card reader so I can easily post Pictures. right now I have to do pics from my husbands computer and it's a bit of a hassle, as my accounts/passwords are on my laptop. So I use his built in reader, email the pics to myself, then find where they were downloaded, so I can post them.
Things I have done... because that list makes me feel happier:

  1. Planted 25 Sunflower Seeds
  2. 12 Sugar Snap Peas Seeds
  3. 12 Strawberries.
  4. 6 JalapeƱos
  5. 3 Bell Pepper seeds
  6. Helped at a garage sale.
  7. Took pictures at Amtgard
  8. washed a couple dishes
  9. sucked the gunk from the bottom of the tadpole tank
  10. emailed the boys with their school list for this week.
  11. ate too many dark M&Ms.



    I am joining Stacey's Blog Hop: Things I've Meaning to Do.."- You can join too! click the above button, read , and then write your list. Then at the end of the week- see what you have done from your list! Why are you waiting?? I know you have been meaning to make that list!






And there I am in my fancy dress... with Eleanor (a friend;s daughter) and Dasher (Gavin)





~If you enjoyed my blog, please Click (you can vote daily)~Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

8 comments:

Mary Prather said...

I like that you blogged some accomplishments, too.... mine was just a pathetic list of what I haven't done!!

Have a great week, and I hope you get it all done!

~Mary

Suze said...

Good luck with your list...One can't never eat too many dark M&M :)

Stacey said...

I like your things you've done list at the end! A good way to end things for sure!

Thanks for linking up!
The Lazy Mom
www.imalazymom.com

XLMIC said...

This such a great idea... to do lists! I need to get back on that stick ;-) Awesome way to get things done. And LOVE the 'battle' pics!

Carol E Wyer said...

'Sucked the gunk from the tadpole tank'...I just had a horrible image of you doing it with a straw. I got that wrong didn't I?
I thought your list was great. You are hardly lazy Mom, I've probably only managed to do three things in the last two weeks so you are way ahead for me. Great pictures, by the way. Off to catch up on your last posts. I hate being off the blog scene. I get so behind. Still catching up is laways fun.

Ticia said...

you guys LARP! My husband used to, and my boys would LOVE to in a few years.

Lori Watson said...

I love the juxtaposition of the fancy dress and the Pepsi can. Sweet.

Juli said...

I love the dress!

Ren. costume is one of my favorites to design. :)

I have to remember to link up one of these days... seems it's one of those things I've been meaning to do. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails