Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Pictures & Words

San Francisco was fun. Well, actually it was wet, dreary, and cold and I had a nasty sinus cold. But being sick with a hotel and spouse to deal with the boys is better than being home alone with the 3 boys while sick.

Getting out of town was fun.

China Town was pretty much like China actually.


[above] It was the 1st time I have seen a Bomb Squad on the road next to me. The lights flashing and all.


[above] Connor caught a newt. Ki was holding it for that shot though.


[above] Connor. Climbing.




The city was a busy city, but the architecture was neat. China Town was almost like reminiscing (I went to China a while ago)

Brian bought me some yummy tea at a cute little tea room.



[below] Pier 39 in San Francisco ->

[scenery shots] -->



Then we went to Darkshore; Amtgard Camping event:

[below] Connor


[below] Ki (from the back, with his leather armor. not the man-boob dude)


[below] Gavin

[below] Ki and his new gnome throwie (umm, looks like he's giving me the bird.)

[below] Connor (with the lime green sword)

We are home now. A few dozen loads of laundry have been washed; it seems.

Today was Bible Study day and acupuncture and visiting the neighbor.

and cleaning the fridge.

and not thinking up an exciting post.




~If you enjoyed my blog, please Click (you can vote daily)~Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

5 comments:

Juli said...

looks like you guys had fun. :)

Gald you're back safe and sound.

XLMIC said...

Dude needs some support! L.O.L.

You were in SF! If I squinted really hard I probably could have seen you from here across the bay ;-)

Ticia said...

Looks like a blast!

I better not let my boys see this is a possibility in the future.....

katjandu said...

I'm glad you had a chance to get away with your family before the event. Kids look great!

Melissa @ Growing Up Geeky said...

Wow, looks like you had a great time!

Man-boob dude is super creepy, though.

Growing Up Geeky

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails