Friday, May 6, 2011

WAZZUP????

Welcome to Friday. Tomorrow is Saturday! Which means it is almost Sunday! I plan to knit and sleep and drink Starbucks.

The boys had dress rehearsal this week and opening night of their play was last night. They had a great time and did a awesome job!

I didn't get very many pictures last night. But I got a few.

There are 3 more performances.

This is all there is to this blog post, because I have been too preoccupied to think of anything witty and to busy for anything blog worthy to happen. (except my 6 ear tacks I have right now to help reduce the headaches)










~If you enjoyed my blog, please Click (you can vote daily)~Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

2 comments:

Juli said...

I love the "Pandora Socks"!

Does something bad happen when you change them? :)

Awesome pics! Have fun, hope your head feels better.

XLMIC said...

I hope the ear tacks work... I've never had 6 at once, the most was 4. I tend to get some pretty vicious headaches, too, so here's a little commiseration for ya :)

The kids look great in their theatrical attire! What is the play about?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails