Sunday, April 24, 2011

Sunday Soliloquy


"Soliloquy- speaking one's thoughts aloud when by oneself or regardless of any hearers"
(esp like in a play- but 'like in a BLOG' works, too, I bet)

I am very very tired. I stayed up late and woke early. Which is backwards to what I prefer to do. I like to go to bed early and sleep in late.

I no longer seem to have a migraine after 14 days. My eyes are tired and I'm still wearing sunglasses even indoors, for that reason, but it is not the same as the Migraine Light Sensitivity. Best of all is my cerebral functions have returned and the synapses are firing as normal. I am back to being able to almost think full thoughts again. Once more I am enjoying being mentally distractible and over-flowing with half baked thoughts. YEAH for normality!

my head kinda hurts, though. but not 'migraine hurt'. I think I just need a nap.

Connor has Poison Oak. it was such a small spot when he got home from camp and so mild, I assumed it'd get better soon. I forgot his obsession with scratching and picking scabs. He is now covered with itchy res bumps. I will have to call the doctor tomorrow. Tomorrow we have Play Rehearsal at 3. Tuesday is Bible Study and C has an Orthodontist appointment. Brian gets home from his business trip around 3 or 4 on Tuesday.

Gavin has a small spot of Poison Oak. I wonder if I just take Connor and get prednisone for both of them. and I need more Fioricet..... I may not have time for all these doctor appointments.

The boys enjoyed their Silly String today- their friend may not have found it as enjoyable, though.

We need to clean the house Monday. And get back on a school(ish) schedule. Both require planning on my part. I think I need a nap first.

I should probably do the good homeschool blogger thing of writing a post all about what we are doing in school and what they are using to learn their different topics. That, too, requires a nap first.

I am up to 3 needing naps now.

Gavin (17), came down this morning for church- Easter Sunday Church- wearing a too small Doctor Who T Shirt. WHY?

[a] my son needs more clothes
[b] I need to do more laundry
[c] he doesn't really care what he wears
[d] all of the above

if you answered [d], you are correct and win 3 points.

I got one of Brian's dress shirts for him to wear. Then he needed a belt- be cause he is 6'2 and weighs next to nothing. So can't fins pants skinny enough AND long enough- so 'long enough' wins.
Anyway- he looked very nice all dressed up.


I'd like to write an awesome post that makes everyone read and and be moved by my moving words of awesomeness.
but instead you all get ramblings. So, enjoy them. There isn't anything else. (because fancy writings would also require a nap, and 3 is my limit)









~If you enjoyed my blog, please Click (you can vote daily)~Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

5 comments:

Juli said...

I find that I can only produce deeper posts about every two weeks. Because if my life was all that serious, I really would have a nervous breakdown.

I got all swept up in the georgeous day today. First day I could go out with out a sweater/sweatshirt in forever. Because of that, Almost hubs and I got a lot of stuff done. And we hurt all over.

I too, need a nap. :)

Suze said...

I too, need a nap. I hope your headache go away soon and that you get at least one nap :)
Happy Easter!!!

XLMIC said...

I thrive on ramblings ;-) Migraines just stink to the high heavens :( I have never had a two-weeker; 5 days has been my longest. I literally wanted to die…very bad scene. So glad you are coming out of yours :)

Thanks for the visit today! Yes, she is in a box in her 2 dresses. She used the box to make a bridge between the sofa and a small table…lol.

Hope you were able to enjoy your day :)

dtbrents said...

I have constant migraines. Nothing so far has helped me. I get one every morning and another horrible one at about 5:30.I have several different kinds caused by several different things. I have light and noise sensitivity. I keep my house dark when I'm alone. I hope you remain better. I enjoyed the stories about your boys. My husband got into poison oak at our last family bon fire a few weeks ago. It's a menace when you are carrying wood.

Gabby Malcuit said...

Hahaha, I remember the joys of Silly String!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails