Monday, April 4, 2011

Things I have been meaning to do

I have been meaning to: Teach my boys the alphabet song. (yes they are 14,16,17. I think the older 2 know it, but Ki does not) (read here)

I have been meaning to: clear off this are by the steps that go downstairs.


Speaking of clearing areas.....
I have been meaning to: Clean my sewing table.

Speaking of sewing....
I have been meaning to: Sew something with the awesome fabric I bought in China many moons ago.


Speaking of making things...
I have been meaning to: finish knitting my DNA scarf


Speaking of DNA...
I have been meaning to: to read up on DNA

Speaking of DNA reminds me of my DNA earrings.

I have been meaning to: to finish putting my earrings into baggies.




Speaking of Jewelry...
I have been meaning to put a light by my jewelry holder thingy. It is dark in that corner. I'm afraid I'll go out of the house with mismatched earrings.


speaking of my jewelry...
I have been meaning to: clean out, organize it:





I have been meaning to: Mop the Kitchen. I think that will get assigned to a boy this week.

I have been meaning to: exercise daily. Do pilates daily. Lose 10 pounds.

AND... I have been meaning to take pictures of more of my 30IN30 outifts AND post them for you!
And I am done with my 30 days now, but liked it- so I will keep up wearing different outfits and stuff like that. Maybe not daily, but more often.


~If you enjoyed my blog, please Click (you can vote daily)~Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

7 comments:

Stacey said...

Great post! Thanks for linking up!! :)

The Lazy Mom wuz here.
www.imalazymom.com

Unknown said...

New follower, the scarf is coming along. You catch my I've been meaning to post over at Living at the Whitehead's Zoo.
Amber

Tricia @ Take 10 With Tricia said...

That scarf will be neat!

Discovering the Me in Mommy said...

Oh, I love your fabric!

I don' even go into things I need to get done....

AskTracy said...

I can SO relate to your post! Maybe that's why I always liked the story, "If You Give A Mouse A Cookie!" lol

Juli said...

I love this post. It makes me feel like it's ok to sit here on the computer when there's still so much to do. :)

Prehaps I will link also some day.

seashore subjects said...

Your "meaning to do" list sounds a lot like mine - just keeps going :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails