Monday, April 4, 2011

Things I have been meaning to do

I have been meaning to: Teach my boys the alphabet song. (yes they are 14,16,17. I think the older 2 know it, but Ki does not) (read here)

I have been meaning to: clear off this are by the steps that go downstairs.


Speaking of clearing areas.....
I have been meaning to: Clean my sewing table.

Speaking of sewing....
I have been meaning to: Sew something with the awesome fabric I bought in China many moons ago.


Speaking of making things...
I have been meaning to: finish knitting my DNA scarf


Speaking of DNA...
I have been meaning to: to read up on DNA

Speaking of DNA reminds me of my DNA earrings.

I have been meaning to: to finish putting my earrings into baggies.




Speaking of Jewelry...
I have been meaning to put a light by my jewelry holder thingy. It is dark in that corner. I'm afraid I'll go out of the house with mismatched earrings.


speaking of my jewelry...
I have been meaning to: clean out, organize it:





I have been meaning to: Mop the Kitchen. I think that will get assigned to a boy this week.

I have been meaning to: exercise daily. Do pilates daily. Lose 10 pounds.

AND... I have been meaning to take pictures of more of my 30IN30 outifts AND post them for you!
And I am done with my 30 days now, but liked it- so I will keep up wearing different outfits and stuff like that. Maybe not daily, but more often.


~If you enjoyed my blog, please Click (you can vote daily)~Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails