Wednesday, January 18, 2012

today, well actually "Yesterday"

Ki was using this card as a bookmark. It's from Mimi and Papa. I was looking at it while we were sitting at the table eating dinner yesterday.



I told Ki it looked very yummy and I wish I had one of those to drink! He said if he knew how to make whipped cream, he'd make one for me. So I told him how to m ake whipped cream. Good thing he made those LEMBA BREADS- they use cream so we had extra......


This is what Ki brought me later in the evening........
That is his mug from being in the play. The cat used to disappear completely (except the smile), now it just fades.......
My evening treat was so yummy.....
I vowed to ride my bike extra and do extra walking lunges..... so, OF COURSE, I wake up this morning and can barely move or be still.. Pulled some muscle around my scapula. It hurts SO HORRIBLY!!! It hurst a all they way through to the front of my chest. But not much in the front. But A LOT in the back, whenever I move or twist it hurts worse.

I have some Aspricream rubbed into it, but it's nt helping. Maybe a hot shower will help... then I'll just bike ride in pain....


her are those pictures I promised... From Gavin's J-Term course. He is learning to use Blender 3D for computer graphics. He's starting with spaceships. I think his goal is to be moved on to drawing people/game characters at the end of J-term.... not sure.

I think his spaceship looks like an alien goblin pig character. So, I'd say he's halfway there!


This is the same drawing, from a different angle.... I'll post some more pictures later after he is further along in the process.

3 comments:

Juli said...

I love that he included the candy cane. Such attention to detail!

and those graphics.... awesome!

Nikki Edgar said...

Thank you for reading my blog! Boo Boo Princesses! I will definitely give your blog a read!

Stacey said...

Mmmmm! I could go for one of those right now! What a sweet boy!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails