Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thursday

Why oh why did NONE of you stop me when I mentioned a bike ride with a sore shoulder???

I thought I was dying from the pain! It was not a god idea. It was hurting so badly, it ached in my chest in front. Which happened to be around the area of my heart, and the pain then went down my arm... Which had my husband freaked out and googling "heart attack symptoms in women."

Googling, not Wikipedia-ing. There was no Wikipedia yeasterday, thanks to the blackout.

Ki was so glad to have Wikipedia back today after yesterday's blackout. (SOPA protest)
He spent the morning studying Middle Earth Elves.

Connor tod me they (C&G) needed litmus paper for their science experiment, so I dug into the box of science paraphernalia and found the red and blue litmus paper. I learned that toilet bowl cleaner is acidic. I always assumed it was akin to Draino, and a base. This could be useful information if I am locked up in a storage shed and there is a bomb timed to go off in 23 minutes and all I have to aid escape it is chewing gum, toilet bowl cleaner, and duct tape.

Connor says the number 23 is evil.

I really should ice this muscle pain. Ice just sounds so.... cold. I am out of Fiioricet. And afraid to take Brian's Vicodin.

A ConnorConversation:
Riding in the van, wearing a jacket, he looks up inside his sleeve and say, very confused..
"Huh? I didn't know I was wearing a long sleeve shirt!"

upon further inspection ..... he says:
"Oh, the jacket's just lined."

5 comments:

Pebblekeeper ~ Angie said...

I've thrown out my shoulder a couple of times trying to paddle against the wind in a huge canoe. Not sure what's worse, trying to get a can of sauce out of the pantry from a high shelf, or trying to find a sleeping position that doesn't make me flinch. ;) I'm soooo feeling your shoulder pain!

Juli said...

"This could be useful information if I am locked up in a storage shed and there is a bomb timed to go off in 23 minutes and all I have to aid escape it is chewing gum, toilet bowl cleaner, and duct tape."

Good lord woman, you crack me up.

Stacie said...

Sorry about your shoulder! Hope it's feeling better by now! I'm happy to see you've kept your sense of humor....

So why is 23 evil? I thought 666 was... :-)

Misty said...

Many believe the wickedness of 23... Wikepediaing the Middle Earth Elves sounds fun though... And I hope, especially in light of your sore shoulder, that you aren't trapped in a Magiver/MaGruber scenario- that could be bad. :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day. it's been a tough week, but I finally made it to see yours! love it!

momto8 said...

wikepedia is NOT the best resource for heart attack symptoms in woman...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails