Monday, May 10, 2010

DarkShore Update



We went camping up in King City for an Amtgard event. DarkShore 2010. The boys had a BLAST and I enjoyed watching them fight, beat-up,defeat, and defend all in the name of LARPing.

Gavin is improving, but I still overheard a player yell at him to "MOVE- Like you have a Purpose in life!!" which is similar to what I say to him sometimes.

Connor did awesome during the Jugging Tournament. Which is like Hockey and Foootball combines with Boffer Sword Fighting.

Ki enjoyed being a goblin, ogre, and pixie guard. Sometimes I think he likes watching more than playing.

I have a few pictures to post here and after them are links to the LOTS OF PICTURES from the Camping.





1 comment:

seashore subjects said...

Looks like everyone had a great time. Heck, just the dressing in costume looks like tons of fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails