Sunday, June 5, 2011

My 31 Days to Clean page and the 61 Days of Couponing Page have both been updated.

Brian & Connor are still out of state. I miss them.

Gavin & Ki helped out at church today. We stayed both services so they could help at the BBQ and Kids Classes. I helped out in the nursery 2nd Service. There ended up only being1 kid and the other lady held him because he cried himself to sleep.

Nothing astounding to write today. Remember to check out my challenge pages if you are interested.



Gavin got a haircut.

1 comment:

Juli said...

That reminds me... I must give youngest his summer buzz cut again. So much easier to check for ticks. :)

I also have hit a few snags with the couponing. Memorial day weekend there were no coupon inserts in any of our papers. I have signed up for the local grocery store ecoupons, and UDI's breads have their own weekly email coupons they send me. Try coupons.com. They seem to be good and easy to navigate.

I ate off the pantry this week and last... got some good coupons this week, did the shopping... 140 worth of stuff for about 60. not great, but not bad either.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails