Friday, June 3, 2011

Church Music??

I should be cleaning the windows downstairs. I went downstairs to clean. I even went to play some music to keep me from wandering too far mentaly which leads to physical wandering... and, look, I am already distracted by something shiny and no longer downstairs, but in my bedroom typing this.

I could have typed it from the downstairs computer, but I'd have to find my blog, then sign in. On my laptop, I am already signed in and my blog is a link from mt homepage.

See, I was looking for some music to play when I was suddenly hit with a story to tell you.

I was on the PC downstairs and opened up a new window for YouTube. KKi's account was signed in already, so I checked to see if he had any playlists.

He did.
Weird Al playlist
Avatar (cartoon) List
Then I saw Church Music.

Awww, how sweet! My little boy made a playlist for Church Music! It made my heart smile.

I opened it and started reading through his songs.
Some DC Talk Songs
Some Worship Music Songs
Bon Jovi- Livin' on a Prayer
Hillsong HosanaMusic

back up
What was that last one? Before that?
That made my mouth smile.
and laugh.

And I just had to come share that with you.
Bon Jovi is Church Music to a 14 yr old who thinks they are singing about relying on God and praying.


OK.I can go back to cleaning now. But not to that song. I use to like it when it first came out. Then it was played on the radio over and over and over and over day after day when it first came out. I still can't listen to it.


~If you enjoyed my blog, please Click (you can vote daily)~Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

5 comments:

Ticia said...

Of course that's church! Ha ha, love his list.

Juli said...

If bon Jovi is church music, then we are totally going to Heaven.

Which is good, because at the rate they're going, it may be their only saving grace. :)

Oh, and the conflict isn't the actual wedding, it's the honeymoon. I will be gone and they will still be here. I looked at all the possibilities, and we're just going to go with it. The sitter can bring youngest to school day one. If any problems occur, he can stay out day 2 and I'll be home for day 3. Oldest will be fine. It's just weird not being home for the first days back.

Suze said...

Awww, how sweet!

seashore subjects said...

That made me smile too! (and I also find myself easily distracted, well maybe I just procrastinate!)

Stacey said...

Hahaha! Love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails