Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Coupon Update:

Good News: Saving 50% on Probiotic Drinks. Bad News: 50% is $13- meaning the normal amount is $26 (then add tax). . . ouch.


and the two extra coupons that were SAVE $1 each- for a total savings of $15


Hey, it's not much I guess (considering the whole amount with vitamin purchase and our 'healthy cookie treat'- but without Normal Sunday Paper Coupons-I have to take what I can get.

SO, if anyone wants to get coupons for a non-dairy, non-soy, vegan Probiotics Drink (little 2 oz shots)
Let me email a referal to you so we both get coupons.

********************************************

Now that I have had my bike ride and bought my healthy foods,it is time to drive to Starbucks and redeem my FREE DRINK coupon!



~If you enjoyed my blog, please Click (you can vote daily)~Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

1 comment:

Juli said...

They don't sell those here. But you can use my email so you can get the coupons. Then if you include your address I'll mail mine to you. :)

Hey, even if it's $1, it's $1 more than you would have had. I am finding a HUGE sense of calm just having food in the house. :) Over all, I'm only saving 40 to 60%. Couponing in MA is similar to CA from what I've read.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails