Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Knit 1, Purl a Cookie

My posts have not had Much Ado Bout Boys lately, despite the title of my Blog. My Apologies. That will slowly be corrected over time.

Ki saved his last 2 cookies for Brian and I. YUM. Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies! (that I made in the first place)

Gavin is working of some computer programming for his End of the Year School Presentation.

Connor fed his cat Lime Yogurt again today.

Now that we have the Boy Stuff taken care of, let's move on to the Non-Boy stuff......the girly stuff.

June is DNA SCARF KNITTING month. Lots of weird and varied, funky cable and twists stitches. I am knitting a swatch first- to practice (learn) these new techniques.





Or does it look better when using a Flash?



On Memorial Day I sewed. I sewed a bag to hold my Knitting Supplies. It is my Sewn Knitting bag.








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails