Monday, November 17, 2008

THANKS MOM

I think I have the flu or a cad cold. I'm not super congested, but super achey and weak. So probably a flu virus.

Got a package in the mail today. My mom sent some goodies for all of us. She sent us a little care package a couple months ago, too.

I got Fairy Dust and a TShirt with a sparkly spider on it.

Gavin got a squooshed grape tomato (or cherry?). He said "Mimi tried to mail me a tomato, but it got smashed." I told him she was mailing he seeds from Papa's tomato plant.

Ki got seeds but wasn't sure if they were to eat or to plant. So, mom, you might want to give him a call.

Connor got Keys. I haven't seen them. He quickly horded them away.

And there were some other goodies. Which reminded me I had bought something for my mom last month and need to mail it. I have a few oyher things to mail and places to call tomorrow, too.

6 comments:

Elisheva Hannah Levin said...

Oy! It sounds just like the virus I am almost recovered from!

What a good time to get a little surprise in the mail!

Get well soon!

Laurie said...

Hope you feel better quick! How nice to get a package in the mail when you aren't feeling well -- always a nice pick-me-up.

Laurie

Moby Dick said...

I woke up sick yesterday. Really bizarre as I had not been out in cold weather and otherwise been taking care of myself and did not think I had been around anyone that was sick. oh well..

Stacie said...

Hope it's not the flu! I think the flu (when it's bad) is one of the closest things to torture I've ever endured. (Next to child birth and having an intensely full bladder and getting one of those ultrasound thingys). When I had flu, even sleeping brought little relief...

Anonymous said...

Hope you're back on your feet soon!

Fairy Dust?

Andrew said...

The flu is no fun. A guy I work with had the bug this week... I hope I avoid it.

Get well soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails