Wednesday, September 8, 2010

[ insert snazzy title here ]


We are having an 'extra-unschool week' here.
I have not had the boys do anything that looks like 'school work'.
MONDAY- was a Holiday- Brian was home,I was not. They did stuff. Not sure what.

TUESDAY- Brian took off work to fix the van. The boys helped with van repairs, watched a Danny Kaye movie about Hans Christian Anderson, and played on the computer. Gavin went to his College Art Class. I had Ninja Class in the evening.

WEDNESDAY-that'd be today. They played on the computer some, then I taught them some new Icehouse games. Then we played some new games and some old games. They wprked on game design- coming up with ideas for new games. C&K worked on their skit and went to Thespian Class. Gavin made Fried Rice for the 2 of us. Gavin has been working on some computer programming a lot today, too.

THURSDAY- I just plan on more game playing.

I love game playing. I love that the boys are always making up games. I also love that they all bike to their classes on their own!!!

3 comments:

Robinella said...

We did unschooling for 1st thru 3rd with my first. I don't know if it was because he went to school for K or the fact that he was worried about school-going peers but he kept asking me if we could do "real" school. So we started some curriculum. Now he complains. :o)

An Almost Unschooling Mom said...

Sounds like a lot of fun - and learning! I especially like your title :)

Genevieve said...

sounds like a good day! I love Danny Kaye! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails