Friday, January 1, 2010

J Term Update Jan 1, 2010


I printed the syllabi for J Term. The Culinary Arts syllabus is 6 pages long. Sewing is just 1 page. I printed a flowchart; what class which child has on what day. (all of which are in previous blog entries).

I wiped clean the Week’s Schedule board, The Chore Chart board and have found 3 personal size Dry Erase Boards that I might use for specific extras for each boy. I’ll get all the info up on those by Saturday.
I purchased index cards and plastic holders for Ki. This will be for his notes of his 2 classes.

C.A. has a 6 page syllabus because I did a Day-by-Day syllabus. I just did a weekly list for Sewing.
I have folders for C&K to hold their syllabi and notebooks for G&C to take notes for their Robotics/Computer/Engineering class.

I think I am ready. I look forward to learning about gourmet cooking & culinary arts!

1 comment:

The Man Crew said...

Oh my, Kimberly...I'm so excited to watch this unfold! I'm sure the boys are excited, too. Enjoy and I'll be anxiously awaiting updates and pics!! Have fun!
Blessings,
~K~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails