Thursday, July 31, 2008

To My Mom - - -

Mom, leave me a comment here sometime. You should be able to click on the link at the bottom of the entry that says # COMMENTS . I tried to set it up so that you don't need to enter code or have your own blog here. Let me know if it works.

After some thought, Brian realized we CAN afford to fly Ki back with him in September! They'll be there Sept 12-18 (approx). Brian plans to go to an Aerodrome Convention on that Saturday. If Ki doesn't want to go, maybe he can hang out with you and dad??

1 comment:

katjandu said...

Hey Kimberly, I am trying to leave a comment. I love reading your entries. It makes me feel more connected with you and the family. Dad and I would love to have Ki spend the day with us, maybe if he doesn't want to go he can spend Friday night with us. I may or may not have a job then, so if not... he can spend Friday with us. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails