Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Take A Look - into my days

Here is my basic schedule for the week. On Saturdays I look through their books and make a schdule filling in the page numbers or assignments.
I think the schedule is esier to follow when each day is next to theohter, but for size and format purposes I have to show them one day under the other.
CLICK HERE to see a picture of the whole week at once







Our Basic day goes like this-------
9AM- Breakfast/Read Aloud (usually Bible, Pilgrim's Progress, Story of the Word)

After Breakfast clean up
BRAIN GYM stuff (sometimes obstacle course or other alternatives)

SPELLING/Language Arts (M/W/F- spelling, T/TH- Language Arts)

Manuel's Therapy-My Boys reading time

Individual Shool Work (the chart above)

We are usually done around 2PM

Gavin and Connor do a lot independant. I mostly help Ki and Manuel

TUESDAYS-
Manuel and I go to a coffee shop, have a snack and I help him with his school work, we talk, play a game- my 3 do all their work on their own. Ki usually only gets half of his done. But I am fine with it now. Now it what I expect. He does whathe can while we are gone and I help him finish when I get home)

6 comments:

momof3feistykids said...

It looks GREAT. I wonder if something like that would work for us.

"My Little Wonders" said...

I do need to get more organized....LOL....thanks for the insite it truely helps me to see how others do their homeschooling durning the day. Do you do a summer break or do you work all year long with other breaks durning the year? Thanks for the post.

Megan Bayliss said...

Good organising K. I do something similar but by the school term.
For work, I live by my diary.

Elisheva Hannah Levin said...

Kaber, you are just way too organized for May! :)

I am afraid we have become really lax. Except for Saxon Math. That we do religiously.

LAA and Family said...

Hi, I'm a little dry on material for my own blog, so I've decided to spend more time checking out yours as I start thinking about preparing for next year.. I was thrilled to see this post!

Anonymous said...

People should read this.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails