Friday, May 25, 2007

Sno-Cones

Today's school was easy. I told the boys to do something math, something reading and something writing. I told Manuel to pick any page he wanted in the Miquon book I have for him.

We went to the Rec Center and posed for picture passes for the waterpark pass.

Ate lunch.

Walked to the outdoor mall:





Here is Manuel (the one on red.... in case you couldn't pick him out...)


Here is Connor-


Here is Gavin (It was hard getting a face shot of him....)


Here is Connor and Ki (and Manuel and some kid with a mohawk)-


After we were done there, the boys got a sno-cone. No School next week, so Ki could have a little artificial....

Then I took a nap at home. The boys watched a couple Greatest American Heros shows on DVD. It is "Get your Own Dinner" night. Brian and the boys washed the Miata.

4 comments:

LAA and Family said...

We could have used those fountains in our backyard this afternoon, it was so hot here! My oldest son is with my husband up in NY doing some go-cart racing, so I've had a homeschooling break the last 2 days. I got to take a nap today too, much needed!

Thanks for your question about homily vs. sermon. I had to look around a bit to get a clear answer, and it was interesting. I learned something!

Ruth MacC said...

Hello there, this is the first time I have looked at your blog... I really like it. I will definitely come back to it again and again. I started my own one a couple of months ago not realising that there were any more!!! I got your link through Phat mommy. My son has been allowed to have his own blog and my husband and I would love it if you would allow your sons to check it out and perhaps leave him a comment to encourage him? His name is Sean, he is almost 9 and I home school him. http://irishboysean.blogspot.com Will get back to you again. Keep up the good work. Ruth MacCarthaigh (Ireland)

Elisheva Hannah Levin said...

What a beautiful outdoor mall!

And the kids can play in the fountains! It looked delightfully cool and fun.

How do you do school in the summer? Are you taking a week break or longer starting next week?

We had a relaxing day as well. No fountains though!

momof3feistykids said...

I love your pictures. What a wonderful place!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails