Monday, May 28, 2007

NO SCHOOL NEWS

no school this week.....

here's a little of what is happening though:

cards

My greeting cards are now up at the online store!

I need to write descriptions of each.

Wish me Luck! It'd be niceto have couple extra doallars a month for doing something I love to do!

Manuel in the race car-




You can't see him, but he's there in the car


Brian just left dor the grocery store and asked; 'Who wants to Come?" Manuel LOVES going to the grocery store. He was "ME! ME!!!" and ran and got his shoes... the rest of the boys went, too.

6 comments:

"My Little Wonders" said...

Good luck on the cards !!!!!

Frankie said...

Your cards are great -- hope they fly off the "shelves"

Looks like M was having a blast. How exciting for him!

momof3feistykids said...

Your cards are beautiful, and they look great on that site! Congratulations. :-) It looks like Manuel had a terrific adventure.

Garden State Kate said...

How fun!! Good luck with your cards!

Niall MacC said...

I like the cards. Cards like that here in Ireland are very expensive. You are selling them at a great price. I hope you continue to make them. Ruth

Ladybug Mommy Maria said...

Congratulations on your greeting cards!

And the racecar ride is too cool!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails