Thursday, May 24, 2007

Cards

My Knitting friend has asked me if I have ever considered taking up knitting. I have, but I really have a lot to do already...LOL. My hobbies right now are sewing (I love to deisgn and sew outfits, esp based on vintage patterns) and I love to make cards. This is a branch of my scrapbooking hobby.

Someone has asked me if I'd sell them on her online store. So I am getting some together that I feel are good enough for that.

here is a link to some of my pictures I have online:

My Cards

and here are a few sample pictures of some if you don;t want to bother with the link.





5 comments:

"My Little Wonders" said...

The cards are very beautiful......good luck on ebay !

Megan Bayliss said...

Hi K
I love to scrap book and make cards too. I can't wait until retirement because I want to quilt and do lead lighting. I so should have married a wealthy man so that I don't have to work - just do craft all day!!!!
All is fine Down Under. This is my last week of teaching at University and I have been sending every spare second I have on my new website. Have begun the initial marketing and have to slot it around home schooling, my client work load and marking student assignments.
Hope alll is well with you and the boys. I'll be back to my normal routine of dailyiong blogging Boy's adventures once Uni is over.
Take care. My thoughts are with you. If ever you want to find me quickly you can get me on the forum at the new site: www.imaginif.com.au
Mxxx

momof3feistykids said...

Those are beautiful!

Frankie said...

They're beautiful!

Niall MacC said...

Many thanks for leaving comments on Sean's blog... he was delighted. He really likes Ki's gymnastics with the ball and wishes he had a ball himself! We thought the experiment with the egg was great and he wanted to do it himself straight away! We hope to hear from Manuel,(Connor & Gavin, very Irish names!!!) and Ki. God bless.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails