Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I've been Meaning to......

There is a lot I have been meaning to do.

the first item is just something I have been meaning to do for 2 days : I want to announce the marriage of my brother to Lindsey. I am happy for them!

I have been meaning to get these "I've been meaning to..." posts written in time to link up top I'm A Lazy Mom's blog on Mondays...


I am using my iPad to take pictures because: and I guess posting pics to a blog from an iPad doesn't work. I can't even see them now.. but I could when I first posted this.

I HAVE BEEN MEANING TO.. get a new battery charger for my camera.
.


I HAVE BEEN MEANING TO... finish this puzzle:.


I HAVE BEEN MEANING TO... clean out annd organize the hall closet. Maybe I'll put that on the list for the boys to do.


I HAVE BEEN MEANING TO... organize the plastic container drawers.....


I have been meaning to clean out the school shelves.
I have been meaning to have a garage sale.
I have been meaning to make a list of jobs for "Earn Money Week"
I have been meaning to exercise more.

The boys are all at camp this week. I did not take a picture of them getting ready to leave, but I did get a picture of the boat they will have on the lake for water games:


SO: What have you been meaning to do...?
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails