Friday, July 15, 2011

Random Cerebral Plundering

LocationDateLocal TimeActivity
EPZ, China07/15/201112:43 P.M.Departure Scan
EPZ, China07/14/20112:22 A.M.Origin Scan
China07/14/201111:15 P.M.Order Processed: Ready for UPS

My Ipad has departed China. Soon it will arrive at my home. It will join the Pining IPad2 Power Adapter and the Logitech Keyboard Case that are already here. it will be so wonderful to get to use my power adapter, finally. As it is, it sits alone and useless in a drawer next to my bookcase. It has purpose in life.

Did you see my son Gavin's Bamboo Tablet Art Video? It's linked up at Yesterday's blog entry HERE.


I recently deleted many blogs from the list of Blogs I Follow. I do not have the time for 130+ blogs. I went down to 45-ish. Some of those have very infrequent new posts. I think I will list my Most Frequently Read Blogs and a few New Blogger friends. Go visit and tell them HI.

are you a lazy mom, too? then go read STACIE @ IMALAZYMOM

got boys? like the Beach? visit ANGIE @ PEBBLEKEEPER

Fashion. Photographs. Food. Funny Dialog. AMBER @ SASSYCLASSY (composing mom)

Crazy is a Crazy Does. we got CRAZY here. Do you? GINA has her OWN BRAND OF CRAZY

Funny. Fifty. and a little bit Foreign. I give you CAROL @ FACING50W/HUMOR

do you homeschool? Got little ones? like Science? visit TRICIA @ ADVENTURES IN MOMMYDOM

MERYL @ DEPARTING THE TEXT a parent. a PhD. Opinions. on teaching and schools

Simple Life. Homeschool. Green. visit IS THERE A BATHROOM ON THIS SHIP

i actually need to go read 7 comment there. her blog was brried in the 130+ blogs and I kept missing it. YEAH for refinding favorites!

This is one for yummy recipes and cooking How Tos! MIKA @ MIKAS PANTRY

THAT IS ENOUGH TO KEEP YOU AL BUSY FOR AWHILE.
I'LL LIST MORE LATER. THE 'BEYOND "M" BLOGS... SO IF YOU START WITH 'N' OR BEYOND- YOU'LL GET LISTED..."

that's all, folks.


~If you enjoyed my blog, please Click your heels together 3 times and say "there's no place like home,"~

2 comments:

The Crazy Coxes said...

Thanks for the shout out cute girl! And I think I will pay a visit to your friends because if I like you, I will for sure like them!

I hope that Ipad2 finally gets here soon!

Amber said...

You are so sweet to me :) Thanks for the compliment. You are doing great!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails