Wednesday, April 14, 2010

AdVenTurEs In kNitTinG


I'm knitting the ribbing rows for a hat. I counted my stitched cast-on. twice. thrice. 84. I should start my row with K2 and end with P2- so I can start the next row P2...etc. I end the row with 3 stitches- so end with P1. start the next with P1 (then go to K2P2). that ends with P2. the next row starts P2 & ends with P2 the next starts Ps & ends 3 again, so I do all 3 of them Knit, starting the next row with K3P2K2P2K2P2.... we'll see...... It'll be a surprise. kinda like a secret project- but not one I'd want to give as a gift...LOL.

I finished my last row of ribbing. the last 5 stitches were:
P3K2. which goes well with the first 5-- they were 3 knit and then onto P2K2P2.....

I have some think yellow cotton yarn. I wonder if I can double it (to match the thickness of the black I am using) and add a few rows of into this hat. I might try. Might as well add to the mess.
******
--------*******
@@@@-------*******

On a very sad note- I think my kitty is ding of old age. she is sleeping in a patch of sun right now. she stopped eating and drinking and can barely stand, but seems comfortable.

2 comments:

The Man Crew said...

Kaber...went back to the boy crazy blog and you still aren't there, but I did notice that you didn't leave a comment. Did you give her your blog address so she can add you to the list?? Just wondering...and I don't want you to be feeling left out and rejected. : )
Hugs, ~K~

Unknown said...

I don't really feel bad or rejected. I was being facetious. My comment is right above yours. Maybe, if you aren't seeing it- she isn't either. I'll leave another. thanks
(I assumed she could click on my name to get to my blog- I'll be more thorough next time)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails