Thursday, January 29, 2009

LEGOS * FIRE * TEMPLE

Ki has been studying Church History and Theater/Acting. (and south america, but that doesn't come into play really, in this blog entry)




He made a Lego Model of the Temple around the time of Herod. He also made some movies.




Today we spent the entire day making the Movie with Petere and the Jail. It has 3 settings, music, lighting, costumes, rewrites, 8 retakes, a replaced actor, and pizza.





HERE is the LINK to the Peter Jail Movie. Ki worked hard on it- check it out!



PICS:





\



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The video link was broken, so I didn't get to see it... But what an awesome job he did on the lego building!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! :-)

Elisheva Hannah Levin said...

I just loved legos. I miss them, now that my kids have moved on to other things.

But I don't miss stepping on them! ;)

Nice job with the Herod Temple, Ky!

LAA and Family said...

Great job with the Lego temple! My boys like building city layouts with Legos right now.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails