Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sleep Dust {KIA[7]}

We survived... 1 week & going strong...

weak/weak- strong...

get it... huh?

ya, never mind.

Anyway. the last 6 days of lots of running, being on our own, must have caught up with us. The only Adventure  Ki and I had wad an adventure in  books and naps.

Well, I did bike to the post office and take Ki to the Indian Restaurant for his Volunteer gig.

Sorry, that's all we have to offer today.

Oh, and I love the author Jasper Fforde! I may be up late finishing "One Of Our Thursdays Is Missing" tonight.

I want orange juice.

And I am in need of comments to boost my spirits, so leave 'em here -->


(to read about previous days: click the following links:
 * read prologue

3 comments:

Stacie said...

I even enjoy your adventure-less posts. :-)Your randomness makes me laugh.

But naps and books can be good adventures sometimes.

Oh, and I crave orange juice from time to time as well. Lately, it's bananas.

The Man Crew said...

Glad you had the opportunity to spend time with books and naps! Hurray for time to rest and recoop. Books are friends, so think of all the socializing you did :D
Blessings, ~K~

Patricia said...

Sounds like you two are having a lot of fun. I hope when my son is 15 he'll voluntarily suggest we clean. *L*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails