Saturday, April 14, 2012

KIA[4]

(to read about previous days click the following links:
Day 1 and  Day 2  and Day 3 )

Today, Ki went with me to Knitting Group. I had to drive him to Amtgard when done knitting, so it didn't make sense to drive there, home, there, home....

I had to take Ivan to the hospital today for his vision problem. They coulnd't fix him. He had to be terminated. But he will be reaplaced with a better Ivan. An Ivan with TWO working eyes. But I will be without Ivan the iPad for about a week or two. No more Netflix and Knitting while in my comfy bed.

Here is picture of  Ivan in his carrier..

here is Ki writing character descriptions for a game.


Ki and I are excited to eat solid foods tomorrow!! Today was the last day of No Chewing Challenge.

Ki & I did well. I think Ki may realize how ofter he snacks out of boredom. I was only hungry the first day really. By Friday I wasn't hungry between meals. I did notice that I drink a lot less water when I am drinking all my meals. But, I also was out of bubbly water. I drink less water when I don't have the bubbly stuff.

I think I actually miss preparing foods than eating them..LOL. I look forward to having Pancake Buffet with Ki tomorrow morning. We have pancake batter and bowls of add-in ingredients. and make our owb custom pancakes.

Fot lunch I will be making Turkey Chili Veggie Stew. But Ki will have The Blue Box Mac and Cheese.

4 comments:

Juli said...

Mmmmm pancakes. Now if I could only work up the energy to go make them....

I've been reading, just very little energy for commenting. Sorry.

I commend you on your no chewing challenge, I don't think I could do it.

Stacie said...

Sorry about Ivan...

I would sooo be ready for real food after the no chewing challenge!

Tricia at Mom is the Only Girl said...

I am so used to my iPad I couldn't do without...but it still doesn't have a name! Hope he's fixed soon! Thanks for the visit to Mom is the Only Girl!

Sonia Barton said...

Thank you for coming to visit from SITS saturday link up. I'll have to go visit the rest of your posts to get caught up. But I love your bag! Sorry it's a bit empty right now.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails