Thursday, February 2, 2012

Truth Is...Thursday


TRUTH IS---
If it weren't for Julianna and her Thursday Blog Theme, I would have no blog posts the past 3 weeks. I need an easier way to get pictures on my blog from the iPad... or I just need to suck it up and get used to inserting picture in my blog via the PC.

TRUTH IS---
I was nominated for a blog award. a whole week ago. and it is probably too late to get any votes....
But I do have a cool button now! and motivation to make time for blogging....

TRUTH IS--
The area around the PC desk is cluttery and crumb-y. I prefer to avoid it.

TRUTH IS---
I'd clean it, but it's not my mess.

TRUTH IS---
I had a dyslexic dream. My house was getting broken into so I was trying to discreetly dial 911. The numbers on my phone were inverted and I kept dialing 377. It was very frustrating


TRUTH IS---

Ki got to help out in the kitchen of our favorite local Indian restaurant. This is another thing I love about homeschooling. Not that public school kid can't do awesome things like this.. but that it is just so much esier to be able to do these things when home schooling. It is great to be able to give my children lots of experiences and knowledge in the areas they love and thrive. (more proof that homeschooling is for lazy moms)

TRUTH IS--
I walk a fine line between "the need for plans & schedules" and "getting bored easily". I need to have a schedule and to make a plan, but I need to remake them all the time and always have a new one, so I don't get bored. I would be perfectly happy eating the same breakfast and wearing the same outfit every day, but there is no way I can stick to the same exercise routine or same earrings every day.


TRUTH IS---
I was weighed at the doctors yesterday and decided I really do need to get more exercise andd eeat less of whatever new culinary surprise Ki has created.... I don't like exercise classes they bore me. And the At Home DVDs are more boring, though not quite as bad when I keep the sound off. I have a YogaDeck though. and I like it. It has about 30 different cards (each with a differenn yoga pose). I shuffle the deck and draw 5-10 random cards and do those. It keeps me from getting bored.

So I found FITDECK- different themed exercise cards- witht he same concept- shuffle annd draw the amount you want to do.. a different workout each time! AND these are COOLOR CODED! I {HEART} COLOR CODED!!

www.fitdeck.com

Now I just need some BLANKS so I can add a few of my own.... like "Bike to Trader Joes"- or - "Bike to Michael's Crafts"

TRUTH IS---
I may need an exercise savings fund if I am biking to Michael's Crafts and Trader Joes on a regular basis.. Hmmmmm.. The Trader Joe one may even defeat the whole purposse of the bike ride.

1 comment:

Juli said...

I forgot it was Thursday, until I logged in. I am a complete failure at my own blog carnival.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails