Thursday, February 16, 2012

Truth Is Thursday

Truth Is..... I laughed when Connor fell in the mud.

*I saw a roll of Bubble Wrap on the side of the road and stopped to get it. WHO can resist a HUGE ROLL of Bubble Wrap???? Connor ran across the street to  retrieve it. It was in the ditch drain along the side of the road, which had a huge mud puddle, which Connor tried to jump, but still landed in, which splashed all up him....
BUT I have a HUGE ROLL of Bubble Wrap now! I had all these GRAND notions of wrapping myself in bubble wrap and rolling around in the back yard. Or laying it ouy flat all over the floor and dancing to loud music.... But my husband came home and said; "Oh, great. We can use than when we are packing to move."

::sigh::

 Truth Is.. I felt like a bad mom when my 15 yr old exclaimed how much fun he had....
See, I decided to make Stain Glass cookies with the boys. They are 15, 17, 18. Ki had a blast crunching candies and making designs and eating the soft sugar cookie witht the crunchy 'stained glass middle'.. The he asked why we have never done this before now.
WHAT?? Had I really NEVER done this my chicldren in the past 18 years?? I culd have sworn I had. I know I had THOUGHT of making them often, but never made the effort.....
then

Truth Is.... Connor made a Rainbow-Pooping Musical Cat cookie... (Nyan Cat. Look it up on YouTube)

here is the YouTube version...




Truth Is.. it will be Ki's fault when I get fat and lumpy with jiggly thighs....



This time he made French Fries for us. He put freshly ground sea salt and freshly ground pepper on them.


Truth Is..... I am love gaming conventions! We leave tomorrow for a 4 day gaming convention in L.A. I usually run games for a total of 24 hours, this time I am just doing 9 hours. So I have more time to play OTHER GAMES and do other things.

Truth Is.. you need to go to Julianna's blog to read more Truth Is posts... and add your own...

4 comments:

Stacey said...

I hear you on the jiggles. :)

Juli said...

I think we can all appreciate the jiggly bits portion of this post. I for one, just don't want to do anything about it, but DAMN those fries look good.

And no one can resist the bubble wrap. We try and try, but it sucks us back in with it's tractor beam of good old fashioned fun.

Have fun at your convention. Bonus Brother has me making another costume for Anime Boston this year. Thankfully, it's less complicated than Ezio.

Of Pandas and Pirates said...

Oh, yah, I hear you on the jiggles. My husband does all the cooking and he has yet to learn the art of cooking healthy. Also, I would totally pick up a big roll of bubble wrap from the side of the road! Sorry you have to use it for practical reasons.

Unknown said...

How sweet! I would laugh too if I saw one of my kids fall in the mud!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails