Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Sometimes my children laugh at me...

[Happy Day-Before-Candy-Is-On-Sale-Day]


Often, they laugh at me, actually. But I'm sure it is a good hearted, loving way.

On My way to my doctor appointment I saw something that instantly caught my eye nd I had to pull over and snap a few pictures... I wish I had  more time, but didn't want to be late to my doctor appointment...

here is what I saw that called to me....




Yesterday I pulled over to take pictures of strawberries.....



I was wearing Gavin's sweatshirt jacket the other day. He says to me.
"Hey, you're wearing my jacket!!

I look at him and say
"you are wearing your jacket, too, so it's OK."

I love to say stuff like that to him... He just says "what???" and shakes his head.

Or like the time he came to my room and I was in bed watching a DVD. he asked me what I watching...
I replied with:
"My new Pilates DVD."

That was llast year. He still laughs becuase I was IN BED watching an exercise DVD... instead of DOING the exercises.

I tried to explain to him, that I have to watch a new DVD FIRST so I know what to do... (anandan turn down the volume and not have to listen to the annoying lady while I exercise)- he just doesn't get it.

4 comments:

Juli said...

Those strawberry pics are fantastic!

Makes me long for spring...

Bernie@OneMixedBag said...

Love the chair picture. My friend, Michele, takes pictures of random chairs as well. Cool.

I soooo agree you must watch the DVD so you know what you are getting into before you start. I bet it would have made it even better to watch it with a big bowl of hot buttered popcorn!

Of Pandas and Pirates said...

Love the pictures! I can't wait to go strawberry picking!

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

Natalia Lynn said...

That's hilarious about the Pilates DVD! It makes sense though!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails