Friday, February 24, 2012

Frankly it's Friday!

Frankly Speaking-- I forgot to do the Truth Is thing on Thursday.

Frankly Speaking- it was a long day of phonoe conversation on Thursday. It was more like a 'Thirsty for Run- Thursday"
Frankly Speaking- we will go back down to just our own 3 high school boys. Dashnyam is once again not abiding by the rules and his signed contract and is getting moved to a different house.
but I really shouldn't say much, I guess.

Frankly Speaking- my boys hung a Bag of Socks from the ceiling....


And I have a Ninja- he uses a swirling Ninja Star of Destruction to chop things to little pieces!


He used his swirling bladed powers to make Lentil Flour...... half 'fine' and half 'coarse'- so my flour is just 'mildly coarse'....


I will be making Chicken Tikka Masala tonight. and Papdums (lentil wafers), and Kachumber Salad, and maybe Naans....

1 comment:

Juli said...

I will opt to not show that photo to my boys.

Lord knows where I'd find the cat next. :)

Sorry it didn't work out with your student, but good that they are willing to move him.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails