Tuesday, May 27, 2008

HOTEL

We now have our hotel reservations for in California. Once we get to CA, after our 2.5 week vacation to the Grand Canyon, we will stay in a hotel until we find house to rent. The hotel allows pets, so the cats will be flown out to stay with us. Hopefully it won't take long to find a place, because I think 2 weeks in a hoel with 3 boys and 2 cats might be my limit.

We have most the furniture out of the backroom. The TV, bookshelves, couch, coffee table..... and Brian and I will finish tonight. The carpet guys come tomorrow to lay the new carpet.

5 comments:

Joanna Christiansen said...

Hi Kimberly this is Joanna from MySpace although I haven't been on there much lately. Anyways I was glad I checked in to see that you are finally moving to California. It will be neat to have you out here. I hope the vacation and the move go well and that you find a place to settle into quickly.

LAA and Family said...

Good luck with all the packing and moving. I moved 15 times growing up! You're right, after 2 weeks in a hotel the novelty will probably have worn off and you'll be ready for your own place with your own things! We had some 6 week hotel stays when my family moved overseas.

momof3feistykids said...

Good luck with the move!

Mandy said...

cant wait to hear about the grand canyon!!

Maddy said...

Seems like a long time ago now huh!
Best wishes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails