Thursday, July 8, 2010

Knit1 - Detox, too.

I like my new fingerless gloves. I like to wear them while I knit another pair of fingerless gloves for my mom. These gloves will be her belated Mother's Day gift. I also gave her 'homemade soap' I bought at the Avila Beach Farmers Market. The soap was dipped in sand from the beach. It looks neat.

Also, on the knitting scene is Green Bamboo Yarn. This new goody will become a Travel Neck Pillow for Connor. I still have that DNA scarf to do. I want to do it, but I need TIME and SILENCE and SOLITUDE. Then there is a project I have planned for my niece's baby girl. I think I will order yarn from Knit Picks for the baby project. I want to make more T.A.R.D.I.S. cloths, too. And I want to make dome DALEK cloths to go with it. They will be trivets, I think. Now I need to prioritize these projects and make them in the most efficient order.

ѪѪѪѪѪѪѪѪѪѪѪѪѪѪѪѪѪѪѪѪѪѪѪѪѪѪѪѪѪѪѪѪѪѪѪѪѪѪѪѪ

DETOX TOPIC ~
After 2 weeks of vacationing, my digestive system is not happy with me. So I am going to do some Detoxing. I bought lots of fruits from Trader Joe's and I'll dig out the Juicer. Juicer Menu Plan for the weekend:
FRIDAY- (fruit/protein smoothie for Breakfast) JUICER for Lunch. Snack- Yogurt Smoothie. Dinner will be JUICER. And there will be a small snack in the evening to ensure I don't have a Big Glucose Drop in the morning and wake up dizzy.
SATURDAY- Juicer for Breakfast. (light lunch and dinner of mainly fruits & veggies)
SUNDAY- Fruit/Protein Smoothie for Breakfast. "regular supper/lunch" with the family. Dinner will be a Juicer Concoction.

Monday I will start with some Detox Supplements. I bought some from Trader Joe's. They are called Total Body Cleanse. There are 3 different pill types (Digestive, Fiber, Liver). It's a 14 day Program. I think I'll have my fruit/protein shake for breakfast all week and juicer for Lunch or Dinner all week. My tummy has felt icky since mid vacation. Hopefully this should help.

Juicer Stuff I bought: carrots, cucumbers, bell peppers, peaches, nectarines, grapes, blueberries, cherries, apples..... and I have spinach in the garden. Tomorrow(Fri) will be apples, blueberries, carrots, cherries, and cukes.

ѪѪѪѪѪѪѪѪѪѪѪѪѪѪѪѪѪѪѪѪѪѪѪѪѪѪѪѪѪѪѪѪѪѪѪѪѪѪѪѪ

GARDEN FRONT- I planted LOTS of things! Pumpkins, cucumbers, sunflowers, onions, radishes, and bell peppers. The Bell Peppers are 3 small plants I bought from O.S.H. I just can't seem to get them to grow from seeds here.

I want to have enough sunflowers to make my own sunflower butter! YUM!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails